M&M’S® Chocolate Bars includes a variety of five delicious flavors, each consisting of smooth milk chocolate and M&M’S® Minis throughout a molded tablet bar format. The combination delivers a distinctive multi-textural sensory taste experience and are now available nationwide. Chocolate lovers should try all five varieties: Peanut (3.9 oz.), Milk Chocolate (4.0 oz.), Crispy (3.8 oz.), Almond (3.9 oz.), and Crispy Mint (3.8 oz.).
M&M’S® Hazelnut Spread Chocolate Candies is the newest M&M’S® variety and features a creamy hazelnut spread center, covered by delicious milk chocolate, and wrapped in the brand’s signature colorful candy shell. M&M’S® Hazelnut Spread is available nationwide in Singles (1.35 oz.), Share Size (2.53 oz.) and Sharing Size Stand Up Pouch (8.3 oz.).
M&M’S® Flavor Vote is back for 2019! This year, M&M’S® brought back its popular Flavor Vote program, giving fans the chance to vote for its newest Peanut flavor variety and the chance to enter to win a trip around the world! The featured flavors, Thai Coconut Peanut, Mexican Jalapeño Peanut and English Toffee Peanut, are inspired by familiar tastes around the world. Voting kicked off in March and will continue through May. The winning flavor will be announced in August.
M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies have been one of the most famous chocolate treats in the world since 1941. The bite-sized pieces of chocolate in a colorful candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe.
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies were first manufactured when Forrest E. Mars, Sr. formed the company in Newark, New Jersey. His original idea was to offer chocolates with a sugar shell that could be sold throughout the year and wouldn’t melt during the summer. In 1948, the packaging changed from a tube form to the characteristic brown pouch that we know today. In fact, the “M” was not printed on the lentil until 1954. In 1960, M&M’S® Brand added three new colors — red, green and yellow — to the original brown color.
Today, M&M’S® Brand Candies are available in a variety of formats and flavors, including ice cream, cookies, and seasonal candies for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas. Different flavor offerings include:
- M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Peanut Milk Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Pretzel Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Crispy Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Caramel Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Hazelnut Spread Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Bars
- M&M’S® Brand Crunchy Mint Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Snack Mix Milk Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Snack Mix Peanut Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand White Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand White Chocolate Peanut Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Almond Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Mint Dark Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Peanut Dark Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Mega Milk Chocolate Candies (this product has been rationalized)
- M&M’S® Brand Mega Peanut Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S® Brand Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bits
- M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits
Connect with M&M’S® Brand
- M&M’S® Chocolate Candies is the #1 Non-Seasonal Chocolate Brand in the category.1
- As the largest confectionery brand in the world, M&M’S® Brand is the #1 brand consumers love.2
- The tablet bar segment makes up 12.5% of the chocolate category.
- Segment is growing 2 times the category average3
- Hazelnut is the “Flavor to Watch” according to industry trends.
- 50% increase in Hazelnut items launched since 20124
1 Nielsen 2019
2 Euromonitor, full year 2013
3 Nielsen AOD Dollar Sales 2013-2016, Cat Choc, SubCat Mainstream, Pk Type LgGt Total US
4 Candy Today Article and FONA, Flavor of North America
®/™ trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated 2019