SNICKERS® and SKITTLES® Brands are partnering together to kick-off Super Bowl LIII in 2018. Consumers will be asked to pick their favorite team – Team SNICKERS® or Team SKITTLES® — for an opportunity to win NFL-themed prizes such as 2018 NFL season tickets, tailgate kits, Madden NFL 2018 EA games and of course coupons for SNICKERS® and SKITTLES® to satisfy game day cravings! Consumers can either enter by texting their favorite team “SNICKERS” or “SKITTLES” to 87654 or by visiting designated SNICKERS® or SKITTLES® Brand microsites, for a chance to win an instant prize or to be entered into a sweepstakes for the grand prize. Participates can submit up to once a day and must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
December 11, 2017 – February 28, 2018
- 72 percent of the U.S. population is NFL fans.1
- The 3 weeks of playoffs are watched by 22.8M households each week.2
- There were over 443 million viewers who watched the playoffs in 2017.5
- In total, over 264 million household snacking occasions occur during the NFL regular season and playoffs.3
- 84 percent of NFL fans eat chocolate and 47 percent of people would consider SNICKERS® for their game day parties.4,3
1ESPN Sports Poll 2012, (P12+) 2The Nielsen Company, P2+ Average Audience 3Nielsen N*Power 4Mars Snackfood Party Snacks Exploration 5National Retail Federation 2014 Super Bowl spending survey